Monday, December 1, 2008

Billy Knight did not in fact, take my Lunch Money

Aside from what you will read above this post, let me go on record as saying Billy Knight did not take my lunch money. However, the past Hawks GM did take all my money I would have spent at fast food restaurants, downtown bars, and/or Strip Clubs. To be honest, I did have some money left over for strip clubs. Billy Knight took my money by having me spend countless nights stuck inside Phillips Arena with about 423 people "enjoying" the product he put on the floor. But do not worry, this blog is not going to be countless posts about the mistakes of the Billy Knight era for the Atlanta Hawks, cough, Shelden Williams, CP3, Speedy Claxton, Al Harrington, Antoine Walker, cough, cough. Rather this blog will be about our current team and everything to do with the Atlanta Hawks. (cheer now) Check back here for a fan's perspective on the game that will not be influenced by the Atlanta Hawks organization, or anyone else getting paid by the team.

Are you pissed that JSmoove keeps shooting those threes? Well don't be, if you did not know he is hitting 4 out of every 11 on the year. Are you angry that Speedy gets to still sleep at five star hotels and enjoy the many travel accomodations with the team? Stop that foolishness, because I have it on reliable sources, that on some nights, he has to share a hotel room with Randolph Morris and the rumor is, that Morris has the stinkiest feet on the team. Are you in love with that face that Woodson displays every time something bad starts happening to the team? I know you know the one I am talking about, it's the one where he just stares off into the stands praying that the hot dog vendor would come down closer to the Hawks bench so he can grab at least six of them.

If all of these things whet your appetite or get you the wee bit interested, well then this blog is the right place for you. Enter comments, post thoughts and hope you enjoy reading this blog and remember that once the Knight is over, the sun always will rise.

No comments: